Wedding Anniversary Card.
Products Used in making this card.I designed this card my self.I used Pearl Ice card, and lovely backing paper from Kanban, I embossed the Ice Card with Sue Wilson's new embossing folder with the little hearts.Spellbinders Gold Element's 1. corners Dies and S.P. Matting and Layering Dies 1 and 2 for the sentiment,,I cut the flowers with Spellbinders Jewled Flowers and Flourished Die, and I used tiny pearls for the centre of the flower .I then made a bow with ribbon from my stash.I added 2 stick pins which I made my self.then I matted it with silver/Gray card,then more Ice card, and assembled it with foam sticky buds,finished card 8x8.I used the grand calibur to cut the Dies.
- This card Did not go according to plan.
- what occasion will I use this Card for
- This is the thank you card I did last week ,I hav...
- Black and White
- Get Well Card
- Baby Card
- Have I added followers
- Birthday Card for my Sister.
- A card none of us likes making.
- Another Engagment card
- More Cards Details will be added later
- Art from the Birdwatcher
- Birdwatcher turns Artist.
- Spellbinders meets Irish Celtic.
- Wedding Anniversary Card. Products Used in making...
- This card is made using Spellbinders Gold Elements...
- ▼ May (16)